Monday, March 22, 2010

Something Is Rotten In The State Health Department (specifically, the level 3 bathroom...)

Dearest Service Centre,

I am writing to inform you that the toilet in the second stall from the entrance in the men's bathroom on level three appears to be blocked.

This afternoon I went to use the bathroom and lifted the lid to reveal a particularly nasty remnant. I flushed to save the unpleasant experience for others that might follow in my unfortunate steps only to watch with dread as the water (and its... occupants...) filled to the rim. To my most grateful relief, it did not overflow, nor did it empty however. I was advised that the Service Centre was the correct avenue to report this, and so, as much as I would like to spare you these most disagreeable details, I am dutifully and solemnly forwarding them to you - the esteemed caretakers of our fine building.

In spite of the insalubrious nature of my email, I wish you a wonderful afternoon.


Yours sincerely,
Raynor

This really happened, and I really sent this email. Not that I think it's so crazy or unbelievable or anything, but just so you knew I wasn't B.S.ing. Kthnx.

0 comments: