Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am going to eat all of the barbeque shapes in the box.


Can I just add that I am all about zombie blogs?



80s-Raver-Zombie-Pan approves. Yeah she does. I have to say though, if you know Pie and I at all, you will understand that this blog is not recommended for the faint-hearted or easily offended. If, however, you like jokes about Jesus and genitals and poo and wee, then cuddle up to the warm bosom of Punk Rock Plush Toyz, and we will enchant you with toilet humour and the strange tales of Insta-Karma and This Is So Wrong.

And now, I bid you farewell and leave you with this gem. No need to thank me, I've already thanked myself.

Love love love.

xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are the poos. WE ARE THE POOS IN THAT SONG!!!

Panda said...

AND WE ARE THE HAPPIEST POOS IN ALL THE LAND <3