Friday, January 22, 2010

ZOMBIE BLOG!!! ARRRGGGH NOM NOM NOM!

Consider this blog a blog of the zombie variety. It was started, it died, and now it's back from the dead! Argh! Basically, I needed an outlet for my random stuff that I deem too random to post to my arty-farty blog, and realized this little fella was sitting here waiting for some brains. Or summat.

Spotlight plz, I'm about to get dramatic. I have been longing, yearning, aching to blog, and indeed I intended to, but when I sat down to do so at my other blog nothing came to me. This was the blog I was using to showcase myself as artist (hehe, haha, I still can't say that seriously...), so I felt beset by rules and limited by a tone I wanted to keep. But dammit! I had ideas I wanted to share! Ideas bigger than Twitter and Facebook updates but too riddled with colloquialisms or sheer and utter randomness (stupidness?) for Shy Lion.

And then this little creature dawned on me, and I saw the light! Punk Rock Plush Toyz is ALIVE! And hopefully Ms. Panda shall join me on this adventure of undead-bloggery.

K, I'm done for now, but meanwhile, look at this fucked up picture of my face!

2 comments:

Panda said...

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

YOUR FACE. That's like in the Ring. THE RING.

YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS.


...can I have your x-box? :D

Anonymous said...

Haha, I know, right? I think Joel might have dibs on the Xbox, but you can have my PSP!