Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hump Day Blog Whoring - Wendy Molyneux

Hump Day is here again, y'all! And for today's installment of Hump Day Blog Whoring, I have a cornucopia of funny amusement for you to go and follow obsessively.
I don't even know how I stumbled on Wendy Molyneux's blog Fake Interviews With Real Celebrities, but I found it, I loved it, and have since added her Tumbr and Twitter to my list of cool shiz to follow. And now, I'm making a gift of it to you. No need to thank me. It's just what I do.
Her droll observations on pop culture and everyday bizarreness have often made my day. I also managed to score a copy of her book "Everything Is Wrong With You" which is a parody of self-help books. I'm pretty sure a borderline retard such as Tom Cruise could successfully make fun of self-help books (credit where credit is due: "Psychology is a pseudo science" - Scientologist or comic genius?), let alone someone *actually* smart and funny like Wendy. I'm pretty sure this book will make me laugh hard enough to cough up an internal organ or three. Win for me! I'll keep you posted on the organ count once I've received it.
Her lastest article on McSweeney's
Her Tumblr
Her Twitter

The goal for next week is to actually make at least one blog entry between HDBW. Fun.

0 comments: