Monday, February 15, 2010

Stuff Panda Adores

Ladies, gentlemen and kittens, welcome to the very first installment of SPA - Stuff Panda Adores. SPA will be my weekly (or fortnightly, I'm not very good with time constraints) routine where I shall post a list of things that are currently making me squeal with delight, and hopefully will illicit the same response from you, dear readers, or at least inspire you to seek out your own stuff to adore. SO HERE GOES:

This week I am
'ing all over the faces of Miss Dita Von Teese (and her love for Diorific lipstick #13, such a gorgeous red). She inspires me to embrace femininity and to look polished at all times:


The beautiful Gemma Arterton, particularly for her role in St Trinians, which I've only recently seen - my mother bought it for me the other day for 5 bucks because, "You look like the girl on the cover!" I love my mum.


While these two lovely minxes are topping the list this week, other notable entries include:

  • The rain. I love you rain, please stick around for a morning where I can sleep in.
  • My crazy kitten Penny, who is currently trying to scale the walls in hot pursuit of a moth.
  • Dresses with tulle skirts and multitudes of girly adornments - bows, ruffles, lace... etc.
  • Tulle in general.
  • Lush for creating bath bombs that fill my house with the scent of creaming soda and turn my bath blue. And for hiring brilliant staff who plan zombie contigency plans and poker girls nights with me.
  • Apocalyptica and their Metallica covers. On cellos. CELLOS. Check them out.
  • The True Blood books.
  • The excitement of getting my next tattoo on March 17. *implode*
  • Gatsby and our plans to dominate the world with our adorable merchandise.
  • My boyfriend for whisking me off to the beach for Valentine's and bringing me home frozen yoghurt because it was all I felt like eating in this crazy heat.
  • Roses. Anything with roses. I have gone rose-crazy. I especially love the giant rose rings from Sportsgirl.
Tell me something you're in love with right now! Are you batty for bubble tea or head over heels in love with headbands? Spill. :D

Love love love.

Panda xx

4 comments:

kathchown said...

Hey! I was thinking of doing a 'Stuff i like' section of my blog. It's so all over the place at the moment, it needs reigning in... I love Swap-bot.com at the moment. My latest secret (not now) obsession! Love you brother mine :)

kathchown said...

Hang on - I am confused if this post is Amanda or Raynor... you seem to have meshed into one...

Raynor said...

It's because we're the same person!!! Trippy huh?

Raynor said...

I love Panda, who totally DOES look like Gemma Arterton.

I love Esty, where I bought Panda an awesome gift.

And I love crochet, which I haven't done nearly enough of lately. Oh my!